Trout and Salmon in Patagonia & Dorado in Corrientes
(5½ days U$D 2,820)
WHY ARE THESE THE BEST LOCATIONS IN ARGENTINA?
Patagonia is well known for sports fishing practiced by river shores like the Carrileufu River or in the multiple lakes in the area like Lakes Cholila, Rivadavia and Verde. This region is very popular for the variety of trout found including rainbow trout, fontinalis, brown trout, perca and salmon. The regal scenery is breathtaking surrounded by the Andean mountains, forests, rivers and lakes.
DAY 1: Morning arrival of international flight at Ezeiza airport. Transfer to domestic airport, to take a commercial flight to Bariloche, where the lodge is located. By early afternoon, we will take you for some trout fly fishing. DAYS 2 AND 3: The group will take off for a full trout and salmon Fly fishing outing at different locations. Lunch will be served at the lodge or if best fishing is found farther, lunch will be prepared at the river. DAY 4: There are no particular activities during this day, as it serves as a travel day from Patagonia to Corrientes’ airport, which are close to Hambare Lodge, in Esquina, Corrientes. DAY 5, 6 AND 7: The typical Dorado fishing day starts by an early breakfast at the lodge. Then, we take off from the harbour and go out for an intensive day of fishing. Day 8: During the last day, we will drive to back to Buenos Aires or airport back home.
· 2 ½ days of trout and salmon fly fishing in Patagonia, in the Andean Patagonia.
· 3 days of dorado fly-fishing at Corriente and Parana rivers in Esquina, Corrientes.
· 3 night lodge accommodation in Patagonia and 4 nights at Hambare Lodge, in Esquina, Corrientes.
· All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and beverages (beverages during the fishing outing too) wine, sodas, beer and water.
· International airfare.
· Domestic airfare from:
- Buenos Aires - Bariloche
- Bariloche - Corrientes
- Corrientes - Buenos Aires
· Ground transfers to/from:
- Ezeiza to Aeroparque airport in Buenos Aires
· Laundry service or phone calls.